Brace yourself for a land of awesome contrasts. Its beauty lies in its wilderness, wildlife and cultural diversity.
From the crystal-clear waters of the world-renowned inland waterways of the Okavango Delta to the vast Kalahari Desert with fossilized river valleys and undulating grassland, Botswana’s pristine wilderness areas are home to unique flora and fauna, accessible to only a small number of visitors.
Get ready for a wonderfully unique safari adventure!
Botswana is dominated by the dry Kalahari Desert 'thirst land'. The landscape ranges from wide, open savannah scrub land and vast salt-pans to the unique inland waterways of the Okavango Delta. Much of Botswana is remote and remains accessible to only a small number of visitors, thus making the country an ideal wilderness experience.
Five convincing reasons to travel to Botswana
• Africa’s most beautiful subtropical wilderness reserves; teeming with game
• 17% of Botswana is pristine national reserves
• Chobe National Park has the largest elephant and buffalo populations in Africa
• San rock paintings can be seen in certain areas; Tsodilo Hills is a World Heritage Site
• A variety of exciting safaris and activities available