World-famous game parks with an abundance of wildlife, breathtaking landscapes and pristine, white beaches. In South Africa, the term nature takes on a whole new meaning complimented by a fascinating mix of rural and cosmopolitan towns and cities, and a vibrant mix of cultures.
South Africa is vast and offers a wide variety of places to visit as well as a comprehensive range of travel options and safari style possibilities to choose from. Go on a tour and see big game in the inland safari destination Kruger National Park, enjoy the dream beaches of the Western Cape, the lush winelands around Stellenbosch, and the stunning city of Cape Town beneath the flat-topped Table Mountain.
South Africa is a top African safari destination; with year-round sunshine, countless world-famous game parks teeming with wildlife, dramatic landscapes and pristine, white beaches and a fascinating mix of rural and cosmopolitan towns and cities, an eclectic mix of vibrant cultures and breathtaking scenery.
Five convincing reasons to travel to South Africa
• A fabulous climate, with year-round sunshine
• Excellent infrastructure, ideal for self-drive
• Safari experiences second-to-none; breathtaking scenery; quaint coastal villages and cosmopolitan cities
• A vibrant mix of African culture and Western sophistication
• The Cradle of Humankind: Sterkfontein is one of the world’s most productive and important palaeoanthropological sites.