Namibia is a fascinating travel and safari destination that has something to offer for everyone.
Experience the unique wildlife in the legendary Etosha National Park, breathtaking vistas in the highest dunes on Earth in Sossusvlei, the dizzying view into the depth of the Fish River Canyon; and contrasting landscapes from the Namib Desert to the Kalahari savannahs and the water-rich, lush green northeastern Zambezi Region (former Caprivi).
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
Namibia is a vast country dominated by the Namib Desert, an extensive inland plateau and stunning geological mountain ranges. From the lush, northern Zambezi Region (former Caprivi) and the wildlife of Etosha National Park to the vast and unforgettable Namib Desert and the desolate Skeleton Coast; the destination has something to offer everyone.
Five convincing reasons to travel to Namibia
• Vast unspoilt natural scenic beauty
• Abundance of wildlife and prolific bird life
• Diverse cultural offers showcasing the heritage and traditions of different ethnic groups
• Bountiful sunshine and pristine clear skies for astronomers and keen star-gazers
• A variety of exciting safaris and activities available